I've Got the Joy (MP3 Download)
Price: $8.99
*You also have the option of purchasing songs individually in MP3 for $0.99 each.
Track Listings:
1. Jesus, Sweet Jesus - Add to Cart
2. I Want to Be Your Light - Add to Cart3. I've Got Joy - Add to Cart
4. God Is Always There - Add to Cart
5. Since Jesus Came Into My Heart - Add to Cart
6. We Want a Revival - Add to Cart
7. Stand and Be Counted - Add to Cart
8. Holy, Holy, Holy - Add to Cart
9. You Better Bake Up - Add to Cart
10. Wonderful Grace of Jesus - Add to Cart
11. We Give God the Glory - Add to Cart
12. Medley of Heavenly Tunes - Add to Cart
--------------------------------------
Description:
Errol and Kaye Leslie are originally from Jamaica, the home of Reggae music. Errol is a full time pastor in the United Methodist church, while Kaye has worked in the banking industry for most of her adult life.
They are both writers and composers, and while they have been focusing on music development, they also have a vested interest in the world of theater. Their daughters, Kayrol and Lorre-Kaye are also budding musicians and have provided back up vocals on some of their tracks.
They are both writers and composers, and while they have been focusing on music development, they also have a vested interest in the world of theater. Their daughters, Kayrol and Lorre-Kaye are also budding musicians and have provided back up vocals on some of their tracks.
Feedback from a radio promotions agent:
Errol and Kaye Leslie - I've Got Joy
"With great vocal dynamics and amazing upbeat rhythms and beats, Errol and Kaye Leslie have truly created an influential album expressing the importance of Jesus in the world today. Errol and Kaye Errol and Kaye Leslie share similar messages in their music with Steven Curtis Chapman and Matt Maher but present this message in a reinvented and remarkable way. This album truly makes an impact on those who listen to their music."
Track 1: - "Jesus, sweet Jesus - An amazing upbeat rhythm to start of this album with wonderful lyrics that tell of Jesus and His influences."
Track 3: "I've got Joy - a soothing tone with great vocals expressing the Joy Jesus brings into the lives of Errol and Kaye Leslie"
Track 9: "You better wake up - Great vocal dynamics supported by another tropical and soothing rhythm making this track a truly magnificent musical piece."

This an awesome website and I am looking forward to hearing some more reggae gospel music.
ReplyDeleteI understand that you will be be re-mixing your present CDS - New Life and I've Got Joy. This is going to be phenomenal because the present products sound so good as they are.
By the way, when will your solo acapella albun be coming out? I hope that you will have some samples on your site while you are waiting to complete replicating the hard copies.
Big Fan